On Aug 24, 2009, at 7:49, Joe Turner <joetur...@me.com> wrote:

Hello,

I've wanted to switch from bonjour to something more universal for a while now. And, I'm wondering about how to do VNC. I've seen that many apps on the iPhone use Apple's Screen-Sharing functionality as a VNC Server, and I would like to do the same. I have looked around for any sample code for VNC, but cannot find

Bonjour is a discovery protocol. It exists independently of VNC.

--
michael
via iPhone