I have a NSTreeController which is connected to a NSOutlineView. I wish to have links to specific entries in the NSTreeController. With these links I want to select those items. I therefore use the NSIndexPath. Unfortunately the NSIndexPath becomes invalid if the sort order is changed by the user. How can I have links to items in NSTreeController (which I can then select with the help of the link), which are independent of the sort order?
Thanks for any help
Konrad