On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:19:32 -0500, Brant Sears <br...@mac.com> said:
>Hi. I'm trying to get a Help Book to open for my application.

This problem is nearly always caused by DNFD (Did Not Follow Directions).
Apple has provided the directions. Follow them! Follow them very, very
exactly.

I've made a tutorial movie laying stress on the key points:

http://www.apeth.com/writersua/implementAppleHelp.mov

m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!