> On Wed, 2009/08/26, Luke the Hiesterman <luket...@apple.com> wrote:
> From: Luke the Hiesterman <luket...@apple.com>
> Subject: Re: How to create GPS enabled Iphone application?
> To: "I. Savant" <idiotsavant2...@gmail.com>
> Cc: "Jeffrey Oleander" <jgo...@yahoo.com>, "Cocoa Dev"
> <Cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>
> Date: Wednesday, 2009 August 26, 10:10
> As stated, the application doesn't get to decide
> whether location services are on or off.

That's not my question.

Can a USER shut off broadcasting of his location
to the cell(s), either directly via a nice big
hardware switch with an indicator light (and,
preferably, a switch that makes a nice audio and
tactile clunk like a power plant circuit breaker)
or with the help of my handy-dandy application?

If not, it's a design flaw, and will have to
be corrected.