On Aug 26, 2009, at 3:58 PM, David Blanton wrote:

I had the generator stripped using project settings. I added a run script to do strip -u -r (which according to the strip docs should be OK). It was this additional strip that caused the problem. Removing the run script strip and leaving the project settings strip and the generator ran fine.

Yeah, that would cause it. strip -u -r is for stripping symbols out of applications; you shouldn't use it on bundles or libraries or you'll destroy them unless you use the opt-in or opt-out commands, and that's usually not worth it.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>