Hey all,
Ive been trying to think of a good way around my current solution for
displaying contents of a text file.

Right now I basically run an NSTask on tail -f and that's about it. I plan
on redoing this section of the code to allow the scroll view to go all the
way back to the beginning of the document, and possibly adding in markers.
I'm really curious if I should just parse through the file and add the
contents into the text area/scrollview or should I build out an object and
pass that object to a sub classed textview that displays the contents of the
object.

I'm really worried about how efficient this method is and what will happen
with very large files. Does anyone know how console.app accomplishes this?
Are there any sample projects I can take a look at that do something
similar?

Thanks in advance.