On Aug 26, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Greg Hoover wrote:

Has anyone seen an error in XCode like this: GCC 4.2 is not compatible with the Mac OS X 10.4 SDK (file NSString+extras.m)

I remove the referenced file and another pops up. I can build using the 10.5 SDK, but attempting to build with 10.4 doesn't seem to work.

All things 10.6 are still under NDA. You should go to <https://devforums.apple.com/ > to discuss this issue, but search before posting. By the way, the error you mention includes all of the info you need to address this. You've considered changing one of the two things mentioned, try changing the other.

Regards,
Ken