In the Documentation for NSDate on iPhone OS 3.0, in the overview section -dateWithNaturalLanguageString:locale: is mentioned, but is not documented elsewhere on the page. When I attempt to use - dateWithNaturalLanguageString: I get a warning that the method can't be found. However, it still functions properly. But I'm guessing it's considered undocumented/private and therefor not a good idea to use. Is this OK to use?

If not, I'm trying to replace this code

NSDate *today = [NSDate dateWithNaturalLanguageString:@"today at 23:59:59"]; NSDate *tomorrow = [NSDate dateWithNaturalLanguageString:@"tomorrow at 23:59:59"]; With something suitable for iPhone OS 3.0, but I'm at a complete loss. Basically I want a date which is "tonight just a second before midnight" and another time "just a second before midnight tomorrow night"

Thanks in advance,
Jason Brennan.