Am 28.08.2009 um 18:32 schrieb Martin Hewitson:

As far as I can tell, even with the SL DVD and XCode 3.2 installed, you still can't access the documentation without being a Select or Premier developer.

D'oh!

I guess it's a matter of time....

Then I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that they will do so soon!

BTW:
How about the iPhone SDK?
The download page tells me that the SL version targets the beta that has been available through the software seed program... Does it work on the retail-version as well or are there any incompatibilities?

Thanks in advance

  Daniel