Hi. A while back I wrote a little program to remap the right-side option key to be enter (on Al MacBook Pros). It works great, but since installing snow leopard, it runs for a while, then gets an unexpected event (type -2) and then never gets another event.

It's pretty simple code. Only if a key down/key up event comes in does it do anything; otherwise it just returns the passed-in event.

It's not clear what causes the type -2 event to come in (really, it's type 0xFFFFFFFE). However, it seems that it always happens in response to pressing the remaped option key, and in that instance what I see is a key down on the LEFT option key, and no key up. Just the weird event.

Any ideas?

--
Rick