Le 31 août 2009 à 02:27, Seth Willits a écrit :

On Aug 30, 2009, at 2:05 PM, Keith Duncan wrote:

Does anyone know what I *should* be breaking on? I'd obviously like to track this down.

A fallback option is to break on NSLog/printf to see where that message is being output from, but you could be using those frequently elsewhere depending on what you're writing.

Yeah, I tried to break on NSLog and it didn't break on that. Given the format of the message (extra display of the time etc) which only occurs with NSLog I didn't try printf, but I suppose I should have anyway.