1) read the error message and attempt to understand it

2) see if the error message applies and you have in fact included the product in its own target

3) if 1) and 2) don't work mail the XCode list because this isn't a cocoa question

Mahaboob wrote:
I changed the Active Build configuration to Distribution and then select the
code signing identity to my distribution profile as suggested in the iPhone
Developer portal. Then I build the application. But,I got the following
message:

File /../.../.../...xxx.app depends on itself. This target might include
its own product.

I'm using Xcode 3.1 and iPhone OS 2.2.

How can I fix this error?

Thanks in advance