On Aug 31, 2009, at 10:32 PM, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:

No apps that have one are properly maintaining their "Recent Items" menus. At first I thought it was just my app, since I'm overriding the standard behaviour, but it's happening for all apps, XCode included.

AppKit on Snow Leopard now obeys the System Preference for the Recent menu on te File menu, not just the Apple menu. Make sure your settings in System Preferences are as you wish.

--Kyle Sluder