Le 1 sept. 2009 à 19:41, Klaus Wik a écrit :

Nick Zitzmann wrote:
On Aug 19, 2009, at 5:26 PM, augusto callejas wrote:
if so, where would i find sample code like above, except using just
cocoa?
There aren't any. You have to use Carbon for at least the entry point of a CM plugin. After that, you can call any Foundation method you want, or even AppKit methods after calling NSApplicationLoad() once (this is very important!). And the people who could comment on Snow Leopard can't, because it is under NDA at this time.

Can we discuss it now, please? The NDA period is over, right?

(Me myself, I want to make a CM for Finder to look for a hidden folder .snapshot and if that one exist, sort through the folders inside based on the date. This .snapshot folder exist on NetApp disks (Ataboy/beast/etc?) and is a TimeMachine Light service on such a device, showing the last N nightly and hourly backups. Beat me to it, please ;)
--

Yes. CM are deprecated (means do not work at all in Snow Leopard) and should be rewrote as Services. (see Services Programming Guide)

Do you wan to know more about CM and Cocoa though ?