Am 03.09.2009 um 07:29 schrieb fawad shafi:
I want to convert grayscale or RGB image to Binary Image.
Please provide sample code.

You've misunderstood something: *you* provide sample code, tell us where it fails and what you've tried to find out why it fails, and we help you by correcting any mistakes you might have made that we can spot.

Also, what do you mean by "binary image"? A black-and-white image? An image file? TIFF? JPEG? PNG?

 Have you looked at CoreImage, CoreGraphics, ImageIO documentation?

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de