Le 5 sept. 2009 à 06:06, Development a écrit :

I'm using opengl to do screen captures because that seems to be the fastest way. The problem is that I need the cursor to be visible but it is not. Is there a flag I can set with opengl to make the cursor visible? Or am I going to have to attach an image to it during capture?

The cursor is usually not part of the frame buffer for obvious performance reason (no ned to refresh to redraw when the cursor move). It is handled by the graphic card directly, so I don't think you can capture it. You can determine if this is the case using CGCursorIsDrawnInFramebuffer().

You can draw a cursor in the result of your capture. An easy way I see to do that, is to simply wrap your freshly captured images data into a CGBitmapContext and draw an image using Quartz drawing.