Hello.

We are in need of a talented developer for a very exciting project application development project in NYC.

A slightly more detailed description follows.

Please contact joshdist...@mac.com if interested.

Best.
/Josh

---
We are looking for a talented programmer to work closely with us on a challenging and exciting new kind of graphics application for the Mac platform.

Candidate should have at least a BA degree in computer science most preferably with math as a double major. He/She should have experience in programming user interfaces (Mac OS X Cocoa) and graphics or geometry, including knowledge in Open-GL and possibly GPU programming. Have knowledge in vision or graphics, for instance by taking courses such as computer-graphics, computer-vision, or image-processing. He/ She should demonstrate the ability to implement mathematical algorithms and concepts in C++, C# or Java.