Hi Tresa,
This isn't enough information to tell what might be going wrong.

Please file a bug, and give steps to reproduce in your app.  (Or a
reduction, but it sounds like you don't know how to make a reduction here.)

I'm not aware of any problem that would cause this.

You might try replacing your image drawing with NSRectFill of a color to
make sure the drawing is targeted where you think it is.

-ken