On Sep 9, 2009, at 8:12 PM, Jason Foreman wrote:

You don't actually instantiate ScriptingBridge objects directly like that. The interface header is generated so you can get type checking when you call methods, but the actual class is acquired dynamically at runtime. See the documentation for - classForScriptingClass: in SBApplication. You'll need to do something more like:

AdobePhotoshopCS3JPEGSaveOptions *options = [[psApp classForScriptingClass:@"AdobePhotoshopCS3JPEGSaveOptions"] new];

DOH! Totally missed the line "Do not use a class name in the sdp- generated header file as the receiver of the alloc method." I'm sure that wasn't there the first time I read the docs! ;)

Thanks, Jason.