Hi All,
I have created an Agent Application using key - Application is agent
(UIElement) = true in Info.plist file.

 Problem # 1). my AboutBox window is not getting displayed.

Here is my code snippet -

AppController.h

@interface AppController : NSObject

{

// some more data member to run app as Menulet item.

IBOutlet NSWindow *aboutBox;

}

- (IBAction) displayAboutBox: (id) sender;

AppController.m

- (IBAction) displayAboutBox: (id) sender

{

NSLog(@"AppController : displayAboutBox : called");

[aboutBox makeKeyAndOrderFront: NSApp];

}

 Problem # 2). When - Application is agent (UIElement) = false in Info.plist
file. I can see the AboutBox but that is also not as top of all app windows.
I get the AboutBox but I have to search for window in all applications.

Regards,

Cocoa.learner