Hi,

I'm trying to filter a NSTableView using the contents of an NSSearchField. I have an Array Controller and table columns bound to key paths in the array controller. So for example I have the table column for name is bound to Array Controller.arrangedObjects.name.

Everything up to this point is working fine, as the table view is populated with info correctly and all. What I want to do now is filter the contents of the table view (based on the name column) using text typed into an NSSearchField. So if the user types "test" into the search field, then anything row that doesn't contain "test" in its name gets removed.

I know this is somehow possible using bindings and predicates, but im not sure exactly how to do it.

Any guidance would be appreciated :-)

Thanks