Avatron is hiring!

We’re looking for brilliant software engineers who can help us to build upon our frameworks to make us the leading developer of useful apps for the iPhone and iPod touch.

NETWORK SOFTWARE ENGINEER: Combine your comfort around such networking technologies as HTTP, FTP, SSH, and cURL with your Cocoa and BSD fluency to expand our connectivity frameworks and enable new classes of connected apps.

Avatron offers employees:

        • Competitive salary
        • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
        • 401(k) retirement plan with matching
        • Private offices
        • Free drinks and snacks
        • 30″ Cinema displays and Aeron chairs
        • A collaborative egalitarian culture

All positions are full-time and on-site in Vancouver Washington, across the Columbia River from Portland Oregon. The Portland Metro area is a great location to live and enjoy life, with its close proximity to great skiing, stunning gorges, hiking, fishing, and the Pacific coast.

If you might like to join the team that created Air Sharing and Air Sharing Pro, please visit www.avatron.com/jobs for more information.