On Sep 15, 2009, at 11:17 PM, Graham Cox wrote:

<snip>

(Incidentally, I see in Snow Leopard that all such crashes get sent to Apple - there is no 'Cancel' button any more on the crash reports. Hope they are finding this entertaining - especially as it's increasingly looking like their bug ;-)

<snip>

I ran into this while working on my iPhone app. I finally pressed the ? help button on the reporter dialog and it refers you to the Console app. Open the Console app, open its preferences window and press the Reset button next to Diagnostic reporting.

Dave