Hi,

I'm not asking how to do this, it's more in line of "How would you call
this?".

I have an NSTableView with several custom cells. I want the table to scroll
row by row, meaning that when I move the scrollbar up I want the top row to
disappear and when I move it down I want the bottom row also to disappear -
I don't want to see half my cell.

How do you call this type of behavior? And can you share some pointers if
you've implemented it in a NSTableView?
--
Best regards,
Rui Pacheco