Le 16 sept. 2009 à 10:09, Todd Blanchard a écrit :

NSMethodSignature has methods:

- (const char *)getArgumentTypeAtIndex:(NSUInteger)idx;
- (const char *)methodReturnType;

So apparently the runtime is using strings to denote types instead of the now deprecated NSObjCValueType.

So where is the modern definition of which string maps to which type? I'm updating ObjectiveCLIPS and I need to be able to map types between the CLIPS and ObjectiveC environments and this is how I was doing it before they were deprecated.

The easiest way for you is probably to use the @encode directive

But if you really want to hard code type mapping, this may help:

http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ObjCRuntimeGuide/Articles/ocrtTypeEncodings.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008048-CH100-SW1

-- Jean-Daniel