Hi,
I'm new in programming for iPhone and I have a problem. I have a website
with login form and I want to write a program on iPhone which open this
website without authentication. I thought to launch a brwoser from my
application and send a POST data with username and password, but I have
no idea how to do that.
I can launch browser with url using this code:
NSURL *url = [NSURL URLWithString: @"https://www.example.com/index.php";];
[[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL: url];
but I don't know how to send post data.

I tried also another solution: send post data from my application to
website and then get a response, but then I don't know how to open
returned page in browser. I used this code:
    NSString *postString = [[NSString alloc]
initWithFormat:@"username=%@&password=%@", [self urlEncodeValue:
username], [self urlEncodeValue: password]];
    NSData *requestData = [NSData dataWithBytes: [postString UTF8String]
length: [postString length]];

    NSURL *url = [NSURL URLWithString: @"https://www.example.com/index.php";];
    NSMutableURLRequest *request = [[NSMutableURLRequest alloc] initWithURL:
url];

    [request setHTTPMethod: @"POST"];
    [request setValue: @"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
forHTTPHeaderField: @"Content-Type"];
    [request setHTTPBody: requestData];

    NSURLResponse *response;
    NSError *error;

    NSData *returnData = [NSURLConnection sendSynchronousRequest: request
returningResponse: &response error: &error];

    NSString *dataReturned = [[NSString alloc] initWithData: returnData
encoding: NSASCIIStringEncoding];

I will be appreciate of any help.

Best regards
Bartosz Bialecki