Hello everyone,

I've encountered a bug/limitation with the CalCalendarStore.

The situation in a nutshell:
1) Add an event with a recurrenceRule repeating everyday for 2 days.
2) Delete the first event (could be either)
3) Now "try" to undo the users action by inserting the event back in.

CalCalendarStore will not insert the record back in.

When a user breaks a recurring event in iCal by deleting an event, iCal sends a CalUpdatedRecordsKey notification. (No CalDeletedRecordsKey is posted.) When the user undos the action, iCal then posts CalUpdatedRecordsKey again. (No CalInsertedRecordsKey is posted.)
When I examine the events, the properties all remain unchanged...

My issue is in my App I break the recurrenceRule by deleting and event using CalCalendarStore removeEvent: span: error:.

This works exactly the way I would like, however when the user undos their action CalCalendarStore saveEvent: span: error: is used but the event is not re-inserted. I do not know what property to modify so it will take it back.

If I knew what property to update instead of deleting the event i'd do that, but I can't find it!

Any ideas how I should handle the situation?

Snow Leopard 10.6.1

Brad Goss
brad.g...@gmail.com