Hi Kennedy,

let me introduce you to a brand-new tool called "Google". You can find it at http://www.google.com and you type in your questions, and generally the first to third items in the replies it gives you tell you exactly how to solve your problem. For those questions where I easily found the answer by googling, I'll just paste the Google URL with the question I typed in here.