Hi,

I have 3 objects in Interface Builder: NSArrayController, NSManagedObjectContext and object that is NSApp's delegate.

NSManagedObjectContext is using XML store as backend

NSArrayController is binded to NSManagedObjectContext

When application starts, on applicationFinishedLauncing NSArrayController is empty. [nsarraycontroller fetch:] didnt help. However, after a while, it has all data just fine....

What is the appropriate way to do smth once Managed Object Context is loaded?

"smth" is to get count of certain objects on applic start

Mantas Masalskis