On Sep 22, 2009, at 5:06 PM, Michael Süssner wrote:

I have opened the identity view in the inspector panel and it does not display the add outlet/action section after I have selected an object.

In IB 3.2, this functionality was moved to the Library window. In the Library window, select the Classes tab, then in the bottom pane select the Outlets or Actions tab.

--

Bill Cheeseman
b...@cheeseman.name