Hi,
I am trying to display an Image whose background is transparent as a
buttoncell. Then the application background of my app or the desktop is
visible and when I clicked on it, it focuses to the visible app.

Why it is so happening.

Code goes like this.

Subclassed the NSButtonCell and tried to associate my Buttoncell from IB.

mImage = [NSImage imageNamed:@"TransparentImage"];

- (void)drawWithFrame:(NSRect)bounds inView:(NSView *)controlView

{

    NSRect imageRect = bounds;//[self imageRectForBounds:bounds];

    if (mImage != nil) {

        [mImage setFlipped:[controlView isFlipped]];

        [mImage drawInRect:imageRect fromRect:NSZeroRect operation:
NSCompositeSourceIn fraction:1.0];

What am I missing here.

Kindly help me in this regards.

Best regards