Hi,
I have designed one combobox with CustomComboBoxCell set from the Interface
Builder and trying to Change the Complete rectangle with my own image using
drawWithFrame.

Once I choose the any item from the DropDownList it is not displaying the
text immediately in the Textfield of the ComboBox. But it works fine after
clicking once into the Textfield. I have pasted my code for
CustomComboBoxCell. Please help me if I am missing anything.

@interface CustomComboboxCell(private)

- (void)initializations;

@end

@implementation CustomComboboxCell(private)

- (void)initializations

{

mImage = [NSImage imageNamed:@"ComboBox1"];

}

@end

@implementation CustomComboboxCell

- (id)init {

NSLog(@"CustomComboboxCell init");

    self = [super init];

    if (self != nil) {

[self initializations];

    }

    return self;

}

- (id)initWithCoder:(NSCoder *)aDecoder {

NSLog(@"CustomComboboxCell initWithCoder");

    self = [super initWithCoder:aDecoder];

[self initializations];

    return self;

}

- (void) dealloc

{

[mImage release];

[super dealloc];

}

- (void)drawWithFrame:(NSRect)bounds inView:(NSView *)controlView

{

NSLog(@"CustomComboboxCell drawWithFrame[%f %f - %f %f]", bounds.origin.x,
bounds.origin.y, bounds.size.width, bounds.size.height);

NSRect imageRect = bounds;//[self drawingRectForBounds:bounds];//[self
imageRectForBounds:bounds];

NSLog(@"Image rect [%f %f - %f %f]", imageRect.origin.x, imageRect.origin.y,
imageRect.size.width, imageRect.size.height);

    if (mImage != nil) {

        [mImage setFlipped:[controlView isFlipped]];

        [mImage drawInRect:imageRect fromRect:NSZeroRect operation:
NSCompositeSourceAtop fraction:1.0];

Thanks in advance

-Mustafa