I sent a longer message yesterday, but it apparently didnĀ¹t get posted.  I
am looking for a way to implement global hotkeys in 64-bit mode.  When I use
the method described here: http://unsanity.org/archives/000045.php I am
having a problem with the EventHotKeyRef that is registered not matching the
one that comes through as data1 in the NSEvent.  It appears to be a 32-bit
to 64-bit conversion issue, and my code works fine when compiled in 32-bit
mode.

Has anyone made global hotkeys work in 64-bit mode?

Thanks
Tobias Zimmerman