<http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/DOCUMENTATION/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/Classes/NSBundle_Class/Reference/Reference.html#//apple_ref/occ/instm/NSBundle/infoDictionary >

Generally one does not put custom keys in the Info.plist. You might want to consider a separate plist resource for your target and use NSBundle's pathForResource:ofType: method to query the dictionary at the resulting path. For more information see: <http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/DOCUMENTATION/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/Classes/NSBundle_Class/Reference/Reference.html#//apple_ref/occ/instm/NSBundle/pathForResource:ofType: >

Kiel