On 29.9.2009, at 7:16, Jens Alfke wrote:

On Sep 28, 2009, at 1:49 AM, charlie dropbox wrote:

I was looking around for cookie state or some separation of data sharing between WebViews.

There's a singleton NSHTTPCookieStorage object that you can use to interact with cookie storage. But the design is such that there is one single set of cookies shared by all WebViews, and actually by all apps that use the NSURLxxx classes or CFNetwork. In short, I don't think you can have two WebViews with different login states at the same time.

Some websites check for cookies and if they are disabled, they pass info via url parameters. You could disable cookies and check if website will pass session state via url parameters.

izidor