Hi,

I have two full screen graphics that I'd like to transition between, using a 'push' effect, so that one appears to visually push the other off the side of the screen.

The window I actually need to use this for cannot use layer backed views, due to a few still open bugs.

So now I'm experimenting with using an overlay window with layer backed views, loading the images into the views, showing the window, and drawing the animation by then translating the two views at the same time. Is this the fastest way to do this?

Thank you!
-Chilton Webb