I've got an app that handles keyboard input (-keyDown:) and has a repeating timer that causes the runloop to call repeatedly a method in my app (called timerFireMethod:).

Could it happen that keyDown: and timerFireMethod: are running at the same time?

In other words: does the runloop execute the two methods of my app in different threads?
Or is there an easy way to find out?

And what about two timers, i.e., what happens, if one of them fires while the method associated with the other one is till executing?

Best regards,
Gabriel.