Nick,

   Thanks, I suspected as much.

Bob

On Sep 29, 2009, at 3:27 PM, Nick Zitzmann wrote:

On Sep 29, 2009, at 4:18 PM, Bob Barnes wrote:

I wanted to follow up my email from last week with some additional questions about the leaks instrument and what it is or isn't trying to tell me. When running the leaks instrument with NSZombieEnabled several lines of the following code are flagged as leaked memory...

When running the leaks instrument with NSZombieEnabled, _everything_ is flagged as leaked memory, because technically zombies count as leaks. To do proper leak checking, you need to turn off zombies.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>