Hello,
I posted a question a few days ago about the NSBrowser delegate method:

- (void)browser:(NSBrowser *)sender createRowsForColumn:(NSInteger) column inMatrix:(NSMatrix *)matrix

I was having problems where this was getting called with the matrix argument equal to nil. I ended up finding out that this only happens when I have the NSBrowser set up to reuse columns (by calling setReusesColumns:). Would someone explain to me exactly why enabling that setting causes this behavior? If you have this set are you expected to keep the matrix from the first time it is passed to your delegate.?If so why doesn't it just get passed again for convenience's sake?

Thanks for your time,
 Philip White

P.S. Unless I'm mistaken (that's not unheard of), this behavior was not present under Leopard, just Snow Leopard.