Hi. I'm a very newbie iphone and cocoa developer coming from j2ee world. I'm creating an application with four screens using a TabBar. The fourth view has a button wich uses UITextfields values from all the views to calculate something ans show the result in a UITextfield in the fourth view. This is my App Delegate:

@interface MyAppDelegate : NSObject <UIApplicationDelegate, UITabBarControllerDelegate> {
    UIWindow *window;
    UITabBarController *tabBarController;
    UIViewController *firstViewController;
    UIViewController *secondViewController;
    UIViewController *thirdViewController;
    UIViewController *fourthViewController;
}

@property (nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet UIWindow *window;
@property (nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet UITabBarController *tabBarController; @property (nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet UIViewController *firstViewController; @property (nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet UIViewController *secondViewController; @property (nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet UIViewController *thirdViewController; @property (nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet UIViewController *fourthViewController;

@end

I have my own controller classes for each view. The problem is that my IBAction method that receives button event is in fourthViewController, so I can't acces fields in the other views to get the values I need. So, which is the usual way to do this? Maybe, adding the button action receiver in MyAppDelegate?