Hi,

I'd like my app ('tis progressing steadily :-) to read some simple tabular data. The original file is from Excel, but it's not too much bother to convert it to CSV.

Searching the developer docs gets me

"gestaltGraphicsVersion"

which is not good, but googling "cocoa csv" works very well. The first couple of thousand hits seem relevant :-)

Before I go through the 550,000 hits (some of them quite old) dare I ask if there's one Right Way (TM) to parse this sort of data?

Thanks,

--colin