On 3 Oct, 2009, at 17:39, Volker in Lists wrote:
have you filled a bug report? - Yes, can do this for documentation. Might lead to the responsible person fastest. So, if not yet done, hurry and do so!

But the documentation isn't wrong. It isn't even unclear, if you know exactly what its trying to say. :-)

in addition: Yes, CoreData is nothing for the beginner - something you realize when you first run into trouble and need a very good understanding of the underlying techniques. But since you don't believe the docs, you won't believe me neither.

But if even Apple's documentation says WARNING, Do NOT attempt to read the Programming GUIDE in order to understand Core Data -- well, I believe 'em!

??? I *DO* believe the docs.

--colin