hello,

i have a project that is localized into multiple languages with the main
language being english.  i did this in the pre-xib days where you could open
the nibs without xcode.  in my project i only have english but i duplicated the
english nib into my other languages and everything actually works fine except
this one thing:  if a user has their mac set to a language other than english
or one of the localized languages it might crash and the only way to fix it is
for the user to set their language back to english.  i believe this is random
but i have never quite figured it out.  has anyone experienced something like
this before?  thanks for your help,

rick