Hi Gustavo,
I'm no expert but one way is for the second controller's Content Array or
Content Set to be bound to some property of the first controller's
selection.

For example if you have an entity "Foo" with a to-many relationship called
"bars" you would:
 - bind the "content set" of bars array controller
 - to "foo array controller" (or whatever it is called)
 - controller key of "selection"
 - model key path of "bars"

There are numerous Core Data tutorials that will guide you through this
process but if you haven't already I would suggest you heed the Core Data
warnings when it suggests you learn some other technologies (e.g. bindings,
KVO, KVC) first.

Matt