Hello,

I would like to add number of audio tracks menu item under "custom button" on QuickTime media control. What I mean by saying "custom button" is the triangle button which is at the right most side if you open a QuickTime movie using Web browser.

I'm currently using QTKit and found some old sample code, QTCustomButton.c/h. But I don't know how to know if the custom button is clicked. Also, I would like to know if there is a way to do it with Cocoa. QTKit or MovieController don't seem to support the custom button directly.

Also, QuickTime X doesn't seem to have the custom button.
if it doesn't have one, is there any other alternative way?

Thank you.
JongAm Park