On Oct 13, 2009, at 10:24 AM, Graham Cox wrote:

I think just making the first character uppercase would be sufficient, but I'm not sure how to do that reliably with the unichar data type, so that's my first question.

Why not replace the first character with an upper-case version instead of applying this to the whole string?

The second is that when generating selectors programmatically like this, are there other pitfalls to consider so that the resulting selector is always predictable? The scheme needs to work with arbitrary properties, just as various parts of KVC and KVO do.

Not sure I can answer this knowledgeably so I'll leave this one alone. :-)

--
I.S.