On Oct 13, 2009, at 8:58 AM, Arun wrote:

I have an application where i use webview to display links to websites.
I need to know is there any way in which we can disable the clicking
on the links in the webview or is it possible to disable actions on
complete webview?

Look at the WebView delegate interfaces. One of them (WebNavigationDelegate?) lets you intercept attempts to load a new page; you can refuse the request.

If you want to disable all clicks, you can subclass WebView and override the various mouse event methods (defined in NSResponder) to do nothing.