On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM, David Alter <alterconsult...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to set a cursor for the application when it is in specific states. I
> have been doing this by creating by cursor and calling set.

Do you need this cursor to be effective anywhere on the screen?  If
not, use the NSTrackingArea API on whatever view you want to have the
custom cursor.  This is what we do in OmniGraphSketcher (well, we
don't use NSTrackingArea, but instead the older tracking rect event
API, but the result is the same).

--Kyle Sluder