Hi All,

I have searched and can't find an answer to this. I am using NSURLDownload in an internal application. I connect to a server and download some files. Many times, the file name gets changed. I download file.xslt but the download system turns it into "file.xslt.xml" and then my app can't find it. Is there any way of preventing that?

I modified my download delegate to check for known file types and fix the name but new types are showing up so that's not a good solution. What I am doing now is, in download:decideDestinationWithSuggestedFilename:, to keep checking for an extension and then put the last one back on so I can keep the original filename. That seems kind of hackish but I don't know another way to do it.

Thanks a lot
Marc