On Oct 23, 2009, at 8:37 AM, Zephyroth Akash wrote:

It works fine, the tool get the notification and do its work ... but I'm unable to notify the application that the work is done.

Are you posting another notification from your tool back to the application? In the code you posted I'm not clear what runs in the app and what runs in the tool, or which source files are in each. Could you be more clear?

—Jens